[Ti] Keyboard marks screen

Bill White billwhite at mac.com
Tue Dec 3 10:55:54 PST 2002

> How long was it between when you noticed the marks and when you tried
> removing them?

They showed up fairly soon after I bought the TiBook and at first I wasn't
too concerned. I cleaned the screen regularly but they always remained. I
assumed that they would be permanent and that I'd have to accept my early
adopter penalty (I bought the machine in January 2001, right when they came
out).

Now, almost two years later, they've only become worse and they're quite
distracting against a light background under the right lighting. Strangely,
though, my marks aren't near the F keys but they match up precisely with
Function-Control-Option-Command, and the little shelf of Ti in that area.

Bill