[Ti] DVD Burning

Mark Booth markbooth at cox.net
Sat Dec 7 15:09:05 PST 2002

Clarification:  My Superdrive is located inside my 733mhz G4 tower
(QuickSilver).  My TiBook is a "lowly" 667mhz DVI model (couldn't
pass up the incredible deal at the local university so I upgraded
from an iBook to the TiBook).

On my QuickSilver, the last completely full (58 minutes of video)
DVD-R that I burned (2x) in iDVD2 took about 2.5 to 3 hours.  2 to
2.5 hours to process/compress and .5 hours to actually burn.  In the
same computer, a 1x burn would take an additional .5 hour.

Mark