Anyone using a Sony Ericsson T200?

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Mon Dec 9 17:42:47 PST 2002

Please help!   :-)

I am considering a new phone - haven't had a mobile for about 10 years. Last
one was a giant blue Novatel brick - I wish I kept it (for archival
purpsoses only ;-)  I think it's in a landfill now.

Anyway - I would like to use this for all the obvious reasons, but can I
plug in my Ti to grab emails on the fly with this model?

If anyone has any links or advice (accessories I will need for example), or
if I should stay away from this phone, please share you experience. Will it
play nicely with OSX?

Thankyou

Bill Reburn