[Ti] Does not compute!

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Wed Dec 11 09:29:34 PST 2002

>Mac OS X is the future of Apple and the Mac OS. It's really that simple.

I don't think that is the issue of this thread... It is the
methodology that Apple used in instituting this.  Had they just said,
"hey, making systems that boot in OS9 is hindering what we can do
with hardware, so we have to move forward to remain competitive."  I
think there would be a lot more understanding and this thread would
be moot.  A good idea that is poorly implemented is no longer a good
idea...
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com