[Ti] [Ti]AOL!

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 14 10:28:16 PST 2002

Seymour J. Wolfson tapped out this message on 12/14/2002 1:14 PM

>Where did you find a reliable ISP for $5.95?  Do they also include an
>e-mail address?

This includes web, news, and TWO email addresses and you use whatever
software you wish NO ADS.
There is no phone support, but all is done through email. (So I suppose
if your email goes down you would have to do it from someone else's but
these days this is not a problem.)

Thing is, once set up, never goes down and haven't had to contact support
for anything...so far so good.

What state are you in? I can try to find out if they have service in your
area.