[Ti] Wireless Access point Recommendation

Mike Stanley macguy at guarded-inn.com
Sat Dec 14 14:45:02 PST 2002

I'd agree that the ABS is over-priced - especially if you plan on using
it simply as a WAP.  'Course, the fact that it has a built-in modem in
it and can connect to your ISP for you has some value - none to me, but
probably to some.

But I doubt it "lacks in performance" - especially with respect to the
limited Airport range on the TiBooks.  The fault there lies with the
TiBook, not the ABS.

I personally use the Linksys WAP11 and I believe it gives far more bang
for the buck than the ABS - especially at current prices.