OT: Ti Paint (was Ti Paint Repair)

William Scammell wscamel at pop.ici.net
Sun Nov 24 08:39:50 PST 2002

>>  Is there ANYONE out there who HAS NOT suffered from the paint flaking
>>  problems which are on this list everyday?

no bubbling/flaking on my Ti500.

i did wear off a 3mm or so wide section of paint on the back,
right above the ethernet port on the back edge of the screen.
this is user induced obviously, and not an apple thing.

bill

ps: my 2 cents -- buy applecare for hardware issues, not cosmetic ones.

William Scammell                     Creative Director
wscamel @ pop.ici.net                  781-956-3548

http://www.idesignofboston.com provides
graphic, advertising, and web site design services.