[Ti] Ti Paint Repair

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sun Nov 24 08:41:46 PST 2002

I have a 667 and have had no paint problems. However I hardly ever use it
without an external keyboard, mouse and monitor (both at work and at home).
This leads me to believe that all the problems with Titanium colored paint
must be because of human oil and sweat contact. Also, heat may be an issue.
In this regard I have a small portable fan running immediately behind my
Powerbook keeping it cool at all times. As a result, there is not a mark on
my TiPB (which should make it a bit more valuable when the time comes to
trade it for a 1 ghz dream machine!)

jg