Time to charge battery

Gerry Orkin gerryo at bigpond.net.au
Wed Nov 27 16:28:22 PST 2002

Hi all

How long should it take to fully charge the battery in my 1ghz TiBook?
Typical pattern of use is that I run it down to about 40% while using
it away from power then plug it in and continue working through the day
- just writing and a bit of surfing. This morning its taken 1.5 hours
to go from 40% to 84% - is that reasonable? I guess I'm using our white
iBook as a reference - it seems to charge much quicker than that :)

And yup, I've calibrated the battery as per the Apple manual.

Gerry