[Ti] Address Book Question

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Wed Apr 2 02:22:45 PST 2003

On Tuesday, April 1, 2003, at 05:39  am, Michael Sherwood wrote:

> I lost all of my address book when I updated from OS 10.1.5 to 10.2.
> Forgot to back up that stuff- boy was I pissed.
> Stupid me, I since back all that stuff up on my .mac account.
> ms
>
> On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 09:24  PM, Greg Hydle wrote:
>
>> Has anybody ever lost all of there address' in Address Book for no
>> apparent reason?

this data will be stored in Library/Application Support/AddressBook/
under the home directory of the user that you log in as. I have found
that by simply taking backup copies of the whole home area, I can
recover almost all settings/data that I would require.

If the data files ARE still there, I would take a copy of them, and
then try to get AddressBook to see them again by deleting them, running
AddressBook, and then deleting the "empty" set of data it creates and
then copying in your real data...

These would be my first thoughts...

--
Tarik Bilgin