Sleep/wake problem

Joseph Fisher kzfisher at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 2 18:43:04 PST 2003

Does anyone know what's going on with my TiBook G4?

(Specs are: 800 MHz/1 GB RAM/ 60 GB HD - running OS X. 10.2.4)

After putting it to sleep, on occasion it will not wake when the lcd is
opened and gives me a quick bright flashing lcd sleep indicator with an
accompanying series of beeps. (almost like an SOS signal!) I have to hold
down the power and restart. On two occasions I did this and got the familiar
Mac start-up tone but the system did not boot? The system is babied
traveling in a protected case from my home office desk to my office desktop,
it's never been dropped or abused.

Thanks
Joe Fisher