[Ti] Apple Store Service blows

Michael Sherwood msherwood at cwprint.com
Mon Apr 7 17:09:18 PDT 2003

On Monday, April 7, 2003, at 04:54  PM, Christopher Owens wrote

>  If I ran my business with their disregard for customer loyalty and
> patronage, I wouldn't HAVE a business.  I'm not going to switch to PCs
> over this, but I do not support any business that doesn't treat me as
> I've treated them.

Here, Here!!
You are correct, Chris, Customer service is the ONLY reason I will ever
repeat business with ANY company.
Apple Stores cannot be excluded from good service, because someone will
always be there to steal that business away!
Mike