[Ti] Better Battery Power was [Anyone loaded 10.2.5 yet? Any issues?]

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 13 13:59:06 PDT 2003

According to Tom Warner:

>On Sunday, April 13, 2003, at 06:16  pm, Michael Bigley wrote:
>
>>Jag's start up time is slower that the oft-complained about startup
>>times of early OS7 and OS8.
>
>Approximately 1 minute 20 seconds on my 667. What's yours do?
>
>TIA
>Tom

1:17 on my titanium 667.... pretty close eh Tom? 1:30 to boot cold
into OS 9.2.2, and 1:20 to restart from 9 into OSX. OS 9 has more
startup items on my rig. Also, I'm running an external monitor and
the Kensington Turbo Mouse Pro [which takes a bit of time to reach
'fully operational' status]. Not too shabby.

~flipper