10.2.5 and Safari 2

Bill Barton wbill at bellatlantic.net
Tue Apr 15 05:41:37 PDT 2003

Well I went over to the Apple store and used their T-1 to download the
combo 10.2.5 update and all the other updates from just 10.2 plus Safari
beta 2. I have a basic set up no 3rd party anything at this time, 667 Ti
with 768 ram that I have only had for 1 month.

I ran permissions before I started to play and the only issue I have is
with Safari beta 2 that the down scroll button does not always work.
When this happens all I have to do is back out of Safari and reopen it
and it's all fine again. I have not played with Auto fill or tabs yet!
I used it for about 4 hours yesterday and did not run into any other
issues, I will keep my fingers crossed.

bill