[Ti] .mac password (was, Safari beta 2 is out )

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Tue Apr 15 05:48:53 PDT 2003

At 13:03 -0400 14-4-2003, b wrote:
>>Does anyone know the file that contains the 'old' password.  I
>>could trash that, and start again?
>>I looked (using BBEdit) at several PLIST files, but could not
>>determine which was which!
>>Can anyone advise??

>just double-click the plist files, and property List editor will
>open. You might have too have the Disk 3 of jag installed
>[Developer's].. Load PLE and when you get a plist open, click the
>button that says "Dump"   ha ha, no kidding, and it'll all be laid
>out in nice neat syntax, just substitute what you want in it.

flipper - I have the December 2002 Developer Tools download, but have
never (been confident enough?) to install anything !

These are the PKG I have:

	DevTools.pkg
	DevDocumentation.pkg
	DevSDK.pkg
	BSDSDK.pkg
	DevPBWO.pkg
	DevExamples.pkg
	Dec2002DevToolsExtras.pkg

Do you know which of these I need to install to have the PLE
(property List editor ), which is NOT on my Ti-500 right now?

regards,  Trevor