[Ti] Visio alternative

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Wed Apr 16 09:00:37 PDT 2003

At 08:54 -0700 16-4-2003, George Reis wrote:
>Tell me Paul (and anyone else) what else would you use for making drawings
>of buildings, houses, yards and/or streets that is better to use then Visio
>that is in the same price range?

George - on my Ti-500 (to justify on-topic) I used OmniGraffle, for
any and all drawings, graphics, organisation charts or anything that
I need in my documents.  I cannot compare it to Visio (which I have
never even seen) but I can say that it is quite  an easy to use and
impressive (to me) consumer graphics package.  There is a Pro version
too, which no doubt does many other things.   I believe that you can
check it out (use without a license, but export and print are
non-functional).

I would be interested to know how the two stack up.

regards,  Trevor