[Ti] (no) Faster Finder Loading

George Reis reis at imagingforensics.com
Wed Apr 16 09:09:21 PDT 2003

Trevor J. Hutley wrote on 4/16/03 6:36 AM:

> Unfortunately, did not see any faster start-up time (my has
> de-generated to about 1 min 20 sec, measured from appearance of Apple
> on greyscreen to first bounce of auto-starting aplication).

I timed my start up time - over two minutes! Then, I ran MacJanitor, and
timed it again - 1:05!!!! And, it's a TiBook 500, not excatly a sprite new
machine anymore. You may want to give it a try, you can find it on
VersionTracker.

George Reis
--
Imaging Forensics <http://www.imagingforensics.com>
Specializing in digital imaging consulting, training, analysis and