[Ti] Startup time revisited

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Tue Apr 22 14:19:35 PDT 2003

tisdagen den 22 april 2003 kl 18.36 skrev Michael Bigley:

> I have confirmed that the start up issue is specific to my current
> user by both logging in as root and creating a new user. Both start up
> in the normal ~1.5 minutes.  I have deleted and recreated network
> settings in the current user with no apparent change.

Why dont you stay with the new fast user instead of trying to repair
your problematic one? Since you spending a lot of time reseting
discarded preferences you may as well create new ones in the new user
account instead, but maybe I missing something here. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat gardens 030418
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)