[Ti] gateway SET in Jaguar

Paul Russell prussell at sonic.net
Tue Dec 16 14:14:05 PST 2003

>Eeeek!!
>
>**Covers head with baseball cap, and stashes growing collection of sandals.**
>
>Wait. My snacks of choice are Twizzlers, M&Ms, KitKat bars and lollipops.
>
>Whew! That was a close one. Now I can go back to hiding the fact that
>I've even been investigating Pine for email and news and spending way too
>much time thinking the Terminal is an interesting beast.

In case you're worried about whether you're actually a Unix geek or
not, there are a few ways to determine the severity of your
affliction:

* You have Terminal in your OS X dock - one Unix geek point - curable

** You have Terminal set to launch instead of the Finder - two Unix
geek points - serious but curable

*** You type >console in the username dialog so that you don't have
to use a bothersome GUI - five geek points - probably incurable
without extensive and lengthy therapy

**** You reformatted your hard disk and installed Linux - ten geek
points - there is no known cure for this (it's "terminal" ;-))

Paul