[Ti] Dead Ti500

Henry Kalir kalirhe at UMDNJ.EDU
Wed Feb 5 00:13:02 PST 2003

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, cbirds wrote:

> Henry Kalir tapped out this message on 2/5/2003 12:39 AM
>
> >Amazing!
> >
> >Don't they have a diagnostic application for OS X?

> Who knows.....my Ti is not running X.

Even MORE amazing.

> > Sort of like TechTool
> >Pro by Micromat? AND...if they've replaced the motherboard FOUR times now
> >- shouldn't they be looking at "whatever else is left"?
>
> Not mine, mine won't boot so I can't use a utility that I have anyway.
> This is something to do with power.

In that case - I would tell them it's a lemon, and ask that a new Ti500 be
provided (or a newer model, if they ran out of 500s...:-) )

It's the very LEAST they can do to make it up to you! After all - you've
not been able to get much use out of your Ti, and isn't that the reason
you bought it in the first place?

Best,

Henry