[Ti] [OT] Quark on OSX(Classic)

MS msherwood at cwprint.com
Fri Feb 21 09:24:11 PST 2003

I have been using OSX and Classic mode since 10.1 and have been able to
use Quark 4 & 5 in Classic pretty well.
We print to a variety of different Postscript devices - Creo-Scitex,
Laserwriter 630, and as long as I can find them in the chooser, I have
no problems.
I must admit that I WAS a Quark devotee for many years, but am building
all of my new documents using InDesign 2.0 in OSX. It does take an
adjustment of about 2 days, but its well worth it. Later Quark!
ms