[Ti] (OT) Apple Europe's generous but daft offer to teachers in Europe

Steven A. Melnyk melnyk at msu.edu
Wed Feb 26 11:37:22 PST 2003

As a professor, I qualify for this program.  I have tried to take advantage
of it.  I have had nothing but trouble.  My customer service experience can
be best described as nightmarish.  Consequently, I would warn you to be
weary of this whole affair.  To me, this is a concept that is great in
theory but it sucks in practice.

Steven A. Melnyk
Michigan State University