[Ti] modem/internet connectivity in Germany

Warwick Teale warwick_teale at mac.com
Thu Feb 27 19:10:17 PST 2003

1) also watch out for ISDN in many hotels.. got caught with that. maybe
get a small modem (be prepared).. Euro80.00

2) ALso many DIGITAL exchanges.. hotels have some 'adapters' that never
work for "A2D'.

3) some wifi  -- get a stumbler to search for hot spots

4) lastly .. get a European a/c power adapter (ger, holland,
france,spain etc etc)  .. I am sure you have one. Ti works fine.

I ended up 'begging' a the hotel manager to use a FAX machine with
analogue just to send an important email one time ( south of Munich)..
I was NOT hi tech enough! (lol)