OT: Entourage with Exchange server

Chris Volpe CVolpe at beaupre.com
Fri Jan 3 06:47:55 PST 2003

I'm aware that this is a little OT, but since the Ti is Apple's "corporate"
laptop, perhaps someone is using MS Entourage to connect to a MS Exchange
Server to get email in Jaguar and can help me out? I am unable to get my Ti
(400 10.2.3) to speak to the server properly to retrieve mail in either IMAP
or POP mode. In the past I wouldn't have even tried this, but Apple's Switch
campaign has seduced me into believe it can be done, and the documentation
I've seen seems to indicate that all I need to do is set up an account in
Entourage with the Exchange server's IP address or name (tried both), add in
my user and pw info and all should be groovy. 'Tain't so. Can anyone help,
off list or on?

Thanks!

Chris