[Ti] DiskWarrior 3 is Here!

b flipper at macsrule.com
Thu Jan 23 22:40:17 PST 2003

>>I don't yet see the peek version that will be bootable into OS X
>>yet on their site. In fact, they don't even have a press release
>>more recent than Jan 2002!
>
>Ooops
>
>Make that since Jan 2001!

Mine came via a friend at MacWorld SF, the version is set to expire
on march 31, and it's obvious that they're releasing the new version
before that time. probably in the next 4 or 5 weeks.

Strange that there's no mention of it at Alsoft. I fired off a
letter, and they're usually really good at quick replies.

~flipper