[Ti] MS SQL 2000 Worm

XXL xxl at mac.com
Sat Jan 25 20:06:37 PST 2003

>> Why can't they ever get it right before they ship it? They always ship
>> Alpha
>> CRAP.
>
> Uh - I know we're all supposed to be a bunch of Mac-loving lemmings
> here, but how exactly is MS shipping products that require fixes later
> different from what every other company does - including *gasp* Apple.

THE difference is that Microsoft ships buggy crap nearly all the time. Their
quality is way below most vendors.  They have added so many tail patches
that there are more and more security problems to exploit.

Microsoft folks are NOT good coders .. Sorry, but bigger certainly does not
mean better in this respect.
-Joel