Kernel Panics -- redux

Murray Kastner murrayka at mac.com
Mon Jun 9 11:26:45 PDT 2003

Firstly I apologize for not paying attention - ;-) when kernel panics
here discussed a few months ago. Now I have just experienced one on
my new BigAl.

Just a quick question: I was doing my bookkeeping when it happened.
Three hours of work are in a file I cannot now open. Anyone have any
secrets of opening it? I do also now have on my desktop an icon
entitled 'Lock0001.flk'

I have a back up done May 15th so it isn't an unmitigated disaster;
it would be nice, thought not to have to re-do what was done...

--
Warmest regards

Murray
mailto:murrayka at mac.com

'We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.'