[Ti] 500Mhz spacebar failing?

Steve Martin martin at metronet.com
Wed Jun 11 10:59:33 PDT 2003

Actually, the "button" is only under the center of the keyboard. It is
one of those little rubber "bubble" type things. I guess the spacebar
may have bowed down on the edges so that pressing on the sides no
longer presses the middle down far enough. But it failed rather
suddenly so that doesn't exactly make sense.

Steve Martin                              http://www.cheezmo.com/
Smart Calibration, LLC           http://www.smartcalibration.com/
The Widescreen Movie Center            http://www.widemovies.com/
Letterboxed Movie TV Schedule  http://www.widemovies.com/lbx.html