[Ti] Question: Airport Extreme vs. original Airport?

Massimo Marino Massimo_Marino at lbl.gov
Sat Mar 29 01:43:25 PST 2003

On Saturday, March 29, 2003, at 07:57 AM, PowerBook G4 Titanium List
wrote:

> Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:05:17 -0600
> Subject: [Ti] Question: Airport Extreme vs. original Airport?
> From: Chris Cargen <chris at hospitalityamerica.com>
>
> [...]

> If I was to upgrade to the newest Airport Extreme
> Stations, what would be the advantages over the original Airport
> stations I
> own?
>
> [...]
>
> Greater range?

My experience shows I DO enjoy greater range. I moved from a Grey Base
to the Extreme one. Spots in the house were I had previously no signal
now show either one or two bars. Spots were I had no more then 2 bars
sport now a full 4 bar signal. The Airbase Extreme is located *exactly*
where the old Grey was so the comparison is very easy to perform.

I am sending this from a previously absolutely *blind* spot.

Cheers

	Massimo