Fax programs for Tis

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Fri May 2 10:00:09 PDT 2003

Well I never thought I would say this but I have concluded that FAXstf
works better than GlobalFax internal for the Ti, the iMac or the
Wallstreet.

Last night I put my Ti to sleep seeing as all important stuff had stopped
coming in.....and this morning it was awake and on the screen in the FAX
inbox was a JUNK FAX!!!

Not that I like getting junk faxes, but it was bound to happen.
Point is, the laptop ,which is temporarily taking in faxes for me, was
able to wake up when a ring was detected. This I could not get to work
with globalfax.
So I guess I can say that FAXstf 6.0.6 for OS 9.1 works fairly flawlessly
on my Ti.