[Ti] [OT] another very unusual 10.2.5 crash

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Sat May 3 01:55:47 PDT 2003

At 12:52 -0700 2-5-2003, Jerry Krinock wrote:
>how about launching Terminal and removing them using "rm"?

Jerry - I used Mike's tip (of dragging the file in Trash to the
Terminal) to get the path name, and then copy and pasted the path
name (of a test file) after rm at the terminal prompt, and watched
the file disappear from the Trash.

Simple to execute, and if it works everytime (Tarik?) it is quite an
elegant native solution.

I seldom use Terminal normally, so am unfamiliar with all its
possibilities.  That is why I appreciate that you have shared this
kind of idea with us.

Trevor