[Ti] [OT] another very unusual 10.2.5 crash

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Sat May 3 01:55:29 PDT 2003

  Michael Bigley wrote:
>BTW, terminal supports drag and drop to find the proper path...

>Launch terminal type rm then drag and drop the files onto terminal
>window, hit return... much easier

Mike - this is another very helpful new (to me) 'tip': incredibly
Mac-like, but sufficiently obscure that I would never think of it.  I
certainly did not know this.  Thanks for sharing it with us.
THIS is the value of such a List - fast learning through sharing of
Mac features and benefits.

As I found out, type RM, type space, drag and drop file from Trash,
press Return and it is gone.

Trevor