Most expensive iTunes download (OT)

Les Posen lesposen at optushome.com.au
Sun May 4 07:33:28 PDT 2003

While I am still experimenting with iTunes 4, and its sharing
capacities (MP3Sushi is very sweet), I  looked in the Music Store and
located what so far is the most expensive single purchase I have yet
seen:

Harry Belafonte's Greatest Hits. 53 tracks for $29.97. I see a little
game here, similar to the one for Google, when you located only one
link: what is the most expensive single download from the Musicstore.

Probably this will change each week as Apple keeps adding new music,
moving the goalposts.

Any advances on $29.97?

Les