[Ti] buy now at great price or wait

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Thu May 8 08:11:08 PDT 2003

On 5/8/03 8:59 AM, "Mike Stanley" <macguy at guarded-inn.com> wrote:

> Now this isn't me buying this, this is my employer, but I like to think
> I do my best to save my employer money.  So my question is, seeing as I
> have a TiBook 667 (no combo drive, just DVD, so its an early model) -
> should I go for this deal *now* - realizing it is probably much better
> pricing than we will get on whatever new model replaces the 15" one?
> Or should I wait?

No.  Don't wait.  Seriously-- you're getting a steal of a deal.  Take it,
run, look back, laugh maniacally, run some more, then scream "SUCKERS!" at
those of us who paid upwards of $3500 for our decked out TiBooks.  grr
--
Samuel W. Hotchkiss
President, Contractor Services, LLC.
hotch at zlit.net

Laptop History: PB 145, PB 520c, PB 3400c, 400mhz Pismo, 400mhz TiBook,
667mhz TiBook (rev b), 1ghz TiBook