[Ti] [OT] Dead iBook (update)

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Mon May 12 10:16:43 PDT 2003

>Now if only Mac Powerbooks were built like the ones they use in the U.S.
>Military that can be dumped in salt water, kicked across the room, bounced
>down a flight of stairs and still work just fine.

Remember the old beige Mac keyboards? Soft Drinks would often get
spilled on those things at the Agency I worked for. As long as the
ADB plug was pulled immediately, we would just take them to a mop
sink, hose them off really well with warm water, then let them drive
for a day or so... worked as good as new...
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com