Still no Applecare welcome kit.

robert at elastica.com robert at elastica.com
Mon May 19 08:45:43 PDT 2003

So, it's been four weeks since I received my invoice receipt for purchasing
Applecare and I still haven't received by Welcome Kit ie. software CD. They say
it takes 4-6 weeks and if it doesn't arrive after the 6th week it will take
another 4-6 weeks to send another one out.

Their excuse? That's the only way they can be sent out.

"If we could send them out any other way we would"

I hold the view that if they've sent one out already and it's failed to arrive
that they shouldn't expect the customer to wait 4-6 weeks to wait to know
whether another will be sent out successfully.