[Ti] 10.2.8

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Wed Oct 1 12:26:05 PDT 2003

>According to what 'fragmented' reasoning? Slashdot is two things,
>links to other news items, and comments on the news. Most people
>don't read the original items on Slashdot, they just comment on the
>comments. If you read the actual items, it ends up being a lot more
>enlightening.

I am not a SlashDot member, my SlashDot stuff comes across RSS feeds
in Watson; I read the stuff in the hope of an actual useful link. You
are the first person who has ever defended it's credibility to me.
Since their is no editorial control, I suspect much more "opinion
presented as fact" or "Rush Limbaugh style of fact finding" than real
information.  Unless there are verifiable links, it is commentary.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com