[Ti] 10.2.8

b fl1pper at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 1 12:26:43 PDT 2003

cbirds paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>I agree, but I and others have had many board posts removed by Apple
>when we pointed out shortcomings that needed attention...Apple
>doesn't seem to like public criticism.

I suppose nobody likes criticism, and someone who doesn't know me in
real life can hardly be expected to know that i can respect a person
and their experience and still not agree with every one of their
specific ideas.  And, on top of that, I love it when someone says,
"Yeah, but three weeks ago you said you didn't/did like so-and-so's
idea, plan, etc", and I can say "yeah, well, I  changed my mind."
Rigid thinkers absolutely hate that.

Last I  looked, the Dock had a *degree* of opacity, not 0%, i.e. not
'transparent'. Or, did that change after 10.2.6?

~flipper