[Ti] DVD+R and Superdrive

Ron Woodland woodland at infowest.com
Mon Oct 27 15:28:59 PST 2003

The word I have is that Panther supports DVD+R is you have a drive that
has it.  The G5 uses a Sony drive with DVD+R and Panther is supposed to
give the option when burning a DVD.  I'll be using DVD Studio Pro 2 for
that, but I expect that iDVD should support that feature as well in
Panther.  I'm installing Panther on my G5 DP now, but it will be a
while before I can try this feature.  (I have many files to copy from
my G4 Quicksilver DP via Firewire before I hand the older, yet still
useable machine off.)

Ron Woodland
St. George, UT