[Ti] Apple wireless keyboard

Mike Stanley macguy at guarded-inn.com
Tue Sep 16 15:17:34 PDT 2003

You could buy one of the many wireless two button scroll wheel mice on
the market.

But I would be incredibly surprised to find that you could run a usb
mouse off a wireless keyboard.  I'd be even more surprised to see
Apple's engineers come up with something so potentially ... awkward?
Cordless freedom!  Well, except if you want to dangle a mouse with a
big 4-foot cable off the end of it.  :)