[Ti][OT] Simple MS Word ques. in X

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Tue Sep 16 15:36:31 PDT 2003

måndagen den 15 september 2003 kl 18.49 skrev Tom Klinkowstein:

> How do I delete page numbers in Word for X and how do I move there
> location further from the edge of the paper (they are not printing on
> my HP Laserjet because they are too close to the edge of the paper).
--------------
Why do you want to delete them if they don't show up on the print? :-)

Well. Here is a quick course, but mind I'm on a Swedish version so the
translation may be slightly wrong wordings:
In the Show menu, mark or unmark the choice Show Pageheader and footer.
  When visiable click on the pagenumber and delete.
If you only want to move the place of the number mark it and in the
ruler at the top of page get hold of the Tabulator mark corresponding
to the pagenumber situation and move it further into the centre of the
page.

If still not clear how to do it send me a copy of the worddokument with
the problem off list and I correct it and send it back so that you can
compare the difference.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in