[Ti] Problems with "Mail"

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 10 09:19:32 PDT 2004

I have had this happen on occasion in using Mail since 10.0.0 on many
Macs but it has been rare, usually related to or caused by a particular
email, and very rare with recent Mail versions.

Update to 10.3.3 and then apply the recent security update. Both have a
newer version of Mail. If this doesn't work, try trashing the file
com.apple.mail.plist in Library>Preferences of your Home folder--you
will have to re-enter your preferences if you do this.

-Bill