[Ti] Dead Titanium/500

Jane cbirds at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 17 14:33:10 PDT 2004

Mike, I just printed these directions out and followed through all
again just to be sure. NADA.

I can't understand it, it was working perfectly last time I used it,
not that long ago.
Apparently it needs to be kept plugged in when not in use?
Otherwise how do I start it up even on the power supply? Weird.

When this happened before they simply replaced the power supply to the
white brick one....but apparently that really  was not the problem.
<sigh>