[Ti] disappearing cursor/frozen Al-book

Justin R. Miller incanus at codesorcery.net
Tue Apr 27 04:55:59 PDT 2004

On Apr 27, 2004, at 7:04 AM, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley wrote:

> Three times today this has happened: the cursor has disappeared, and
> the keyboard is totally unresponsive (Char Lock works). ALT-APPLE-ESC
> does nothing,   The Powerbook is completely locked.

Are you running the Logitech drivers, by any chance?  Since upgrading
to 10.3.3, I have crashed the machine a number of times when waking
from sleep with Logitech devices plugged in.  If I remove them before
sleeping, it hasn't been an issue, even with the software running.

--
Justin R. Miller
incanus at codesorcery.net
PGP key at http://codesorcery.net/pubkey.html