[Ti] External CD burners

Phillip McGree phil at phil.net.au
Wed Apr 28 20:45:29 PDT 2004

I've been using external LaCie FireWire drives for the last few years.  Been very happy with them, the current model is quiet (ie almost silent), looks good (ie silver/grey/titanium colour), fast (52x).

This is my third or fourth LaCie burner in a row now and all of them have been good.  The current model is as good as they are ever going to get.

Have a look around http://www.lacie.com

Regards,
Phil

>I own one of the early TiPB 15" and the CD drive cannot burn CDs.  Is there
>any external CD burner available for the computer?
>--
>
>Seymour

Sent from the Apple PowerBook G4 of:
Phillip McGree                                     	Web: 	http://www.phil.net.au