[Ti] Re: Hinge Help

John McGibney ensignjd at optonline.net
Thu Dec 9 15:35:47 PST 2004

> Oh BTW, eBay vendor bobsbid1 has a number of semi-tested
> complete-with-hinges displays for BIN US$149, sold as-is however. Garbled
> description, but probably 1152x res for pre-DVI 'Books though they should
> work in DVI 'Books too.
>
> hth,

Don't buy from bobsbid1! I got a dead screen from him and he refused to swap
it. I finally got a replacement by contacting customer service for the
outfit he represents, that one had a dead backlight. I'm out $255 as he
refused to negotiate for another swap or refund. Ended up buying another
screen elsewhere. That one worked perfectly.

John

--
 One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them.
 One OS to bring them all and in anti-competitive practices bind them.