[Ti] Spacebar sticks down...

J cbirds at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 11 04:26:34 PST 2004

Thanks, this seems exactly what is wrong. I used a plastic tool that is
a mold of a dental probe and gently tried to 're-hook' the right  hand
side and hope it works for now as I'm off to the state capitol to take
3 hours of notes!

If it doesn't work I will bring it down to MacEdge in Nashua NH on
Monday and have copied them on this problem (I called in a panic last
night) Perhaps they can give me a spare part they might have lying
around or rehook it permanently.
- Jane