[Ti] Priceless -shame on Apple

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Wed Feb 4 09:53:56 PST 2004

>May you rot as the teeth of your customers, Apple.

Well, since Apple and Pepsi are FORCING you to buy "sugar water" as
the ONLY means of getting an iTune, maybe you should choose the Diet
Pepsi option.

Or maybe save a few pennies and just buy the tune outright inside the
iTunes music store?

Come on.  All you anti-advertising folks really need to lighten up
and GIVE CONSUMERS SOME CREDIT!!  We're not all helplessly at the
mercy of the 30 second ad spot on the boob tube.

Peter

p.s. The only product I've ever bought solely because of advertising
was the Original Cool Mint Listerine, because of the Tarzan Boy song
and the animation.  Oh, and I didn't mean to bring up the whole
"boob" thing again.  Sorry.
--
A little computer haiku:
I can't remember

This message sent with Eudora 6.0.2 on Mac OS X 10.3.2