[Ti] Priceless -shame on Apple

William Scammell williamscammell at idesignofboston.com
Thu Feb 5 07:03:50 PST 2004

>I don't get it? Why are so many people and websites so po'd at Apple for
>this promotion? The UK website, The Register, blasted the promotion too.
>Personally, I think it's a great promotion. Am I in the minority?
>wsjenkins

cross marketing is done all the time.

COMDEX and Mercedes used to have a test drive area in Vegas every
fall. (and what the heck does a mercedes have to do with high tech?
not much. but mercedes knows that many high level execs went to
comdex, so they showed off their cars as part of a paid sponsorship.)

no, i don't get the reason why they're complaining either.

iTunes and the whole file sharing thang is very popular with our
younger readers (even the PC using ones <shudder>). i think it's a
perfect cross marketing campaign.

William Scammell                     Creative Director
williamscammell@                        781-956-3548
idesignofboston.com

http://www.idesignofboston.com provides
graphic, advertising, and web site design services.