[Ti] cloning a drive

Eric EricDD at myrealbox.com
Sat Jan 31 12:20:17 PST 2004

dennis and david: thanks for your replies.   sounds good.  hopefully
then a quick transition and then back to work.  i ordered the case and
drive from owc, which a couple friends recommended.

and one other question - should i use Carbon Copy Cloner, or i see that
panther can clone a drive from disc utility.  from the bit if research
i've done, ccc seems to be the way to go.

thanks again. eric